Local Search & Local SEO
Over 95% of consumers search for local products & services online - Yo! Web use local search to help them find your business.
- Guaranteed to put your local business on the map.
- Guaranteed to get your business ranking locally.
- Guaranteed to get more customers through your door.
- Guaranteed to save you time. - Allowing you to focus on what you do best, running your business.
- Experienced professionals apply their knowledge and skills to ensure your business is found.
- Local Search service geared to generating a ROI.
- Our experts will build multiple relevant local business citations (mentions of your business in online directories)
- We will help you to build a customer review strategy to encourage your customers to post their reviews of your business online
- Fixed fee guaranteed. You don’t need to worry about fluctuating costs or out-of-control fees.
Yo! Web SEO local search case studies available on request
Guaranteed to Generate More Sales, More Leads and More Customers Through Your Door
Local Search or Local SEO: What is it?
Local SEO has grown significantly over the last few years, particularly given the rise of smartphone usage and better connectivity while out and about. Although it has a lot of similarities with organic SEO, it’s ultimately very different.
Local SEO is focused on providing results that are relevant to a searcher based on their current location. If I search for ‘car service garage’ on my computer right now, Google would provide me with results that are nearest to me.
In order for Google and other search engines to serve users with the most relevant information using the vast amount of data they have on us, local based results will become more and more prevalent.
Local Search or Local SEO: How do we help?
Step 1 – Set up and optimise your business search listings: We’ll check, complete and optimise your business listings on Google+ Local, Yahoo! Local and Bing Business Portal, including photos and video where available.
Step 2 – Optimise your Website: Yo! Web will go over your existing website with a fine tooth comb. We’ll optimise the content and any ‘behind the scenes technical stuff’ which could be holding you back.
Step 3 – Building Citations: Our experts will go all out to build local business citations (mentions of your business’s Name, Address and Phone Number on websites relative to your industry and location). Citations are a major ranking factor when it comes to local search rankings.
Step 4 – Link Building: Backlinks are crucial to a good SEO ranking. Our team will identify good sites for your site to be linked from and make contact with the owners to link back to your site.
Step 5 – Customer Reviews: Google loves customer reviews and so do your prospective customers! We work with you to build a customer review strategy which will help tell future customers how great your previous customers think you are!
Local Search or Local SEO: How does Local SEO benefit you?
Competition is increasing, so business owners will be forced to find smaller target niches in order to achieve relevant visibility. One of the most efficient ways to do this is to optimise locally, so local SEO will only grow in importance as competition continues to increase.